Bad mistake hiring him!!!
Overall rating

Customer Service

Experience

Atmosphere

Would you go back?

Product Satisfaction

N/A
I called Gary on 7/12/16 to look at some electrical problems on my rv & also to install a skylite for
me. He got his little tester out when he got here & tested some of the wiring. Said there was a ground problem & he couldn't work on my generator. Then I asked him about doing my skylite, he went on the roof & from there it was all down hill. He did nothing but complain! Asked me if I wanted to scrape the goop off the roof to save some money? I had just had shoulder surgery so I could not. With several cigarette & phone brakes he finally got it done & a lot of grumbling. The bill was $300., $75. For the 6mi. Trip & 2hrs. & product. About a week later we got some rain & it leaked like a sieve! I did not call him back as I could hear him say; it was nothing I did & charge me another $75. So I went to the store & paid $40. For what I needed & I, a 75 year old woman went up on the roof & redid the job. We just had rain today & it's dry as a bone!!!!! And just a month after shoulder surgery too!!!! To bad he's all there is in Estes Park!!
KW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments