Terms and Conditions
RV Coast to Coast Corp. /DBA -RVpoints.com Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing RVpoints.com. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you should not access the website. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by RVpoints.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material, post links, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe
the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright,
patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create,
you have either (i) received permission from your employer to
post or make available the Content, including but not limited
to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as
to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating
to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully
pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms,
malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated,
and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content
designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search
engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts
(such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the
material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory (more
info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite
violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate
the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your posted material/blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic
messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other
blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your posted material/blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers
into thinking that you are another person or company. For example,
By submitting Content to a RVpoints.com, you grant RVpoints.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your material..
If you delete Content, RVpoints.com will use reasonable efforts to remove it from our servers, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, RVpoints.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in RVpoints.com's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in RVpoints.com's reasonable opinion, violates any RVpoints.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of RVpoints.com to any individual or entity for any reason, in RVpoints.com's sole discretion.
"Coast to Coast Inc. operating as RVpoints.com assumes no liability in the posting of Ads on our website by members or non members with regards to accuracy or representation of any listings posted. The accuracy and content of all Ad postings are for the benefit of RVpoints.com members and the company assumes no risk or liability with regards to any of the content, representations or misrepresentations stated in any Ads posted on RVpoints.com. Any member found to post advertising or any other material on RVpoints.com that is inaccurate or false in anyway will be prohibited any further use of the website and will be held solely responsible for their actions "
Blog Postings. If you create a blog on the Network, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and RVpoints.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause RVpoints.com liability. You must immediately notify RVpoints.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. RVpoints.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Upon notification of advertising that is deemed offensive or inappropriate, RVpoints.com will take the appropriate steps to review the advertising and determine whether it meets the Network's editorial guidelines. If the advertising is deemed offensive or inappropriate, it will be removed from the Network as soon as is practicable.
For instance, if you own a business, you might deem it to be a wise business decision to post the location of your business on the map (to "geotag" it), and to provide store hours and contact information in your Profile and on your blog. However, we do not recommend geotagging or posting your home address or posting your personal phone number on the Network. User agrees that RVpoints.com will not be liable for any damages due to malicious use of information uploaded or shared via the network.
Notes on Blogging Safety (Especially important on a location-based blog!) RVpoints.com is designed to help people share information and get better connected with those in their community. However, it's important to understand that any information posted to your Profile or blog is viewable by any user of the Network throughout the entire World Wide Web. Therefore, RVpoints.com encourages bloggers to be especially careful of any and all material that may relate to a personal nature.
2. Responsibility of Website Visitors. RVppoints.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By posting material does not represent or imply that RVpoints.com endorses the material posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. RVpoints.com may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. RVpoints.com may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
RVpoints.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors to RVpoints.com, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer
software, made available through a RVpoints.com and webpages to which RVpoints.com links, and that link to RVpoints.com does not have any control over those non RVpoints.com webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-RVpoints.com webpage, RVpoints.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such webpage.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. RVpoints.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-RVpoints.com webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As RVpoints.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by RVpoints.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify RVpoints.com and will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. RVpoints.com will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of RVpoints.com or others.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from RVpoints.com to you (website visitor) any RVpoints.com third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with RVpoints.com and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with RVpoints.com, are trademarks or registered trademarks of RVpoints.com licensors.? Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with a RVpoints.com may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of RVpoints.com grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any RVpoints.com or third-party trademarks.
6. Changes. RVpoints.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access of a RVpoints.com following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. RVpoints.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. Termination. RVpoints.com may terminate your access to all or any part of a RVpoints.com at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your RVpoints.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue visiting or using the website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such account can only be terminated by RVpoints.com if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from RVpoints.com's notice to you thereof. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The RVpoints.com website is provided "as is". RVpoints.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, or any warranty that RVpoints.com will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, RVpoints.com at your own discretion and risk.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will RVpoints.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.? The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RVpoints.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of RVpoints.com, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between RVpoints.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of RVpoints.com, or by the posting by RVpoints.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of RVpoints.com will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Pinellas County, Florida. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Pinellas County, Florida, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; RVpoints.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.